Tom
by tom
Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:45 pm
Forum: V-USB
Topic: Zener diodes at D+ D-
Replies: 26
Views: 43125

RC5 and ATmega as HidKeys

Hi, The HidKey works properly, the problem was related to incorrect fuse bits. Have you ever been doing something like HidKey, but a computer is managed through RC5 remote control. I'd like to create a system using the keyboard drivers and one input connected to InfraRed receiver. The uC would have ...
by tom
Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:17 pm

diodes zenera on D+ D-

As I good understand, the below values are correct: fuse: $(UISP) --wr_fuse_h=0xc9 --wr_fuse_l=0x9f If not, could you be so kind correct me. Sorry for my questions, but I'm already beginner and I'm interested in it. To change the fuse, is it enough to edit the "makefile", change the "...
by tom
Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:16 pm

zener diodes D+ D-

Unfortunately, the system still doesn't work. I've mounted two zener diodes 3,6V and it hasn't helped. To make sure, the main.hex for HidKeys is ready to install to the uC to work on Windows OS, isn't it? I don't know if the problem is related to software or communication, for instance. I've built t...
by tom
Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:18 pm

zener diodes on D+ and D-

Hi, How the zener diodes should be installed on D+ and D- lines? Cathode to Vcc and anode to GND? Normally, I mean without any zener diodes, I have 0V on D+. Is it correct? I have message that the computer didn't recognize a device. I've been trying all configuration which you were describing on for...