Search found 4 matches

by WaaZaa
Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:23 pm
Forum: V-USB
Topic: USB-joystick Atmega 16
Replies: 9
Views: 14808

Finally found out what it was.. the usbReport[] was still sized at 8 elements, while I only wanted to receive 1 byte. I'm guessing this caused a stall at the host sized, because of bogus data beeing sent after the interrupt and the first byte beeing sent. At any rate, thanks for the help! Maybe I'll...
by WaaZaa
Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:15 am
Topic: USB-joystick Atmega 16
Replies: 9
Views: 14808

I got the initialization working finally.. So I'm guessing the hardware side should be allright. I did add a resistor and measured the D lines. D- = 3.3V D+ = 0V.. For some reason I am getting a hunch the 0V is not right for the D+? Should this be switched around? *crosspost, wanted to post it here*...
by WaaZaa
Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:47 pm
Topic: General joystick HID question
Replies: 35
Views: 49757

also added my usbconfig.h I'm lost to whats wrong here.. :/ /* Name: usbconfig.h * Project: AVR USB driver * Author: Christian Starkjohann * Creation Date: 2005-04-01 * Tabsize: 4 * Copyright: (c) 2005 by OBJECTIVE DEVELOPMENT Software GmbH * License: GNU GPL v2 (see License.txt) or ...
by WaaZaa
Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:53 am
Topic: General joystick HID question
Replies: 35
Views: 49757

I am still trying to get mine working, as I stated in another thread a little while ago I am trying to get reports sent to the PC, but the avr doesn't seem to be sending anything.. For the record, I am using an atmega16, but that shouldn't change anything.. It's strange because the device is recogni...