Search found 7 matches

by K-Duke
Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:23 am
Forum: V-USB
Topic: Can't compile hidtool from examples
Replies: 13
Views: 10882

Re: Can't compile hidtool from examples

Well if you could provide the commandline used to invoke compiling?
Maybe you just forgot to specify the right make file?
The right command line would be

Code: Select all

make -f Makefile.windows
by K-Duke
Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:31 pm
Topic: USB MIDI Interface
Replies: 93
Views: 457816

Re: USB MIDI Interface

Hi pankajnagarkoti, well actually you could boost up the speed a little bit. like transfering up to about 125 commands every 2 ms. Although you still have a "big" delay of 2 ms. you don't have to wait 4 ms for 2 commands. you can pack it into into the first package. Hope that gets clear. H...
by K-Duke
Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:02 pm
Topic: With crstal or without crstal
Replies: 6
Views: 5686

Re: With crstal or without crstal

Well it might be that you can't use the device in some circumstances like EMI (electromagnetic interference) or if the temperature changes a lot ( like 10°C ). Though I don't know exactly how exact the attiny45's internal rc oscilator is. Though I just got another idea. You can use an external cryst...
by K-Duke
Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:32 pm

Doh... if a simple package with less than 8 bytes is the stop signal... well this explains a lot! 1. Doh! Curse copy&paste! 2. Don't worry. The adc()-functions already returns a value in this range. 3. See 1. This is not interpreted as velocity but rather as another note for the NOTE-OFF event. ...
by K-Duke
Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:31 am

Hm ... you're right. I've been to hush looking up the values... most probably I've been too tired. Well to come back to saltuka's problem. That's pretty strange! If you'd said it doesn't work on PB5 my first guess would have been you forgot the disable reset fuse. Though even if it had been this pin...
by K-Duke
Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:33 pm

Actually it seems as if the attiny45 isn't suited for V-USB as it is specified for a maximum frequency of 10Mhz (look up the datasheet) which is not supported by V-USB. The minumum is 12 Mhz.
by K-Duke
Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:18 pm

Hello people, I discovered V-USB two weeks ago and it's just great! Well, enough for the praise... let me get to the point. Based on your great work, I tried to get AVR-MIDI running for e-drums. I got the piezo well set up between some rubber foam between two wood plates and using the V-USB I confir...