Search found 5 matches

by megaboy
Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:47 pm
Forum: V-USB
Topic: Avr Doper with Vista
Replies: 5
Views: 8543

i got problem in HID mode not CDC

hi there I'v tried the CDC mode in many pc's and it worked 100% on xp and Vista but the problem is in HID mode,on my old pc (amd sempron64 with k8t mb and VIA chipset) it worked 100% on both modes without any problems , but on my new pc (amd athlon64x2 with k9n4 mb and nvidia chipset),it didn't work...
by megaboy
Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:07 pm
Topic: Qs of a beginner about AVRDoper
Replies: 4
Views: 5046

be simple

why u r making it so complex and difficult ,
please relax and tell me which step u r in right now and if u know how to program a avr mikros before u see this programmer and what is the type of the programmer and the compiler u r using .
I'll try to help u as i can :wink:
by megaboy
Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:10 pm
Topic: AVR-Doper [Rototron] programming problem
Replies: 11
Views: 14926

sorry for late

hello christian , i have two good news 1st the CDC driver for windows Vista is ready by Osamu Tamora and it's working 100% , i'd tested it on TOSHIBA Sattellite. 2nd i'd finished my new design on AVR Doper and i reduced it to half original size (skipped all HVSP component ) and i called it AVR minid...
by megaboy
Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:53 pm
Topic: Avr Doper with Vista
Replies: 5
Views: 8543

it's ready for vista now

hi guys ,the cdc driver for window Vista is ready now , osamu tamura san had fix the problem with the low bulk transfer. go to his home page and u will find the driver
by megaboy
Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:39 am
Topic: AVR-Doper [Rototron] programming problem
Replies: 11
Views: 14926

SOLVED..

thanks very much for helping me.
i recompiled it and it's working 100%.
another little question,can i use usbasp programmer as stk500? like avrdoper or it's only working on avrdude?