Search found 5 matches

by mrzephy
Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:00 pm
Forum: V-USB
Topic: Custom class send multiple bytes?
Replies: 1
Views: 2418

Re: Custom class send multiple bytes?

Bump in case someone can help me with this, still interested in the answer. Thanks.
by mrzephy
Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:59 pm
Topic: v-usb + interrupts?
Replies: 5
Views: 6669

Re: v-usb + interrupts?

Can you give more details on how to achieve this? My ISR is pretty short, but I would rather let the V-USB ISR interrupt my ISR, just in case. If you can list the most important things/flags/functions to use, I would appreaciate it! Btw have you used this kind of approach and did it work reliably (i...
by mrzephy
Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:43 pm
Topic: v-usb + interrupts?
Replies: 5
Views: 6669

v-usb + interrupts?

Is there a way to use interrupts when using v-usb? For example if I wanted a 1KHz timer. Because right now as soon as I enable some interrupt other than v-usb, USB will stop working.
by mrzephy
Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:42 pm
Topic: Custom class send multiple bytes?
Replies: 1
Views: 2418

Custom class send multiple bytes?

Hey, How would I go about sending multiple bytes PC->AVR using the custom-class example? I guess the data should probably be in usbMsgPtr, but I don't know how I can find out the length of the buffer? And what is the purpose of the wValue and wIndex if you use a buffer also? Can I just use those for...
by mrzephy
Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:38 am
Topic: Merge 2 working report descriptors?
Replies: 0
Views: 4705

Merge 2 working report descriptors?

I'm making a device with a LED matrix and a volume control potentiometer. For the volume i used USAGE volume up and volume down, because I couldn't figure out how to increase volume with the Volume USAGE (everything i tried always decreased the volume). If anyone knows how to do this with only the V...