Search found 6 matches

by alexn
Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:03 am
Forum: V-USB
Topic: BootLoadHID and Mega16 problem
Replies: 4
Views: 4064

Re: BootLoadHID and Mega16 problem

HI I'am going to do the same fing. Do you reset atmega after boot PIN set to ground? Hello. I do not use RESET at all. My problem was simple - bad electrical contact. It was hard to find, however. Now everything works fine, and I'll soon make a WEB page of another proto board. Now with SD card slot...
by alexn
Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:20 pm
Topic: ATTiny2313 quality issues
Replies: 0
Views: 4389

ATTiny2313 quality issues

Yesterday I found out that 2 of 6 ATTiny2313 I have are not programmable. They report random (!) bytes when I am trying to read configuration bytes. Most often they return FF00FF and 00FF00, but almost any combination could be there. All devices are from the same batch. Any possibilities that the pr...
by alexn
Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:03 pm
Topic: Has anyone used a ceramic resonator with VUSB?
Replies: 3
Views: 3934

Re: Has anyone used a ceramic resonator with VUSB?

Do cheap resonators simply not exist at these frequencies? If you have used a resonator, where did you find one? Yes, they do. Check, for example http://www.geyer-electronic.de , they have ceramic resonators up to 50 MHz. BTW, their manufacturing facilities are located in Japan... I never used cera...
by alexn
Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:56 am
Topic: BootLoadHID and Mega16 problem
Views: 4064

BootLoadHID and Mega16 problem

Hi, All. I've tried to use BootLoadHID with ATMEGA16 device and mini-USB (B-type) connector. This does not work. I changed the makefile, setting DEVICE = atmega16 BOOTLOADER_ADDRESS = 3800 D+ is wired to PD2, D- to PD1 The programming mode jumper is on PD0 The code is changed to: static inline void ...
by alexn
Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:40 pm
Topic: FlexyBoard preview
Replies: 0
Views: 4427

FlexyBoard preview

Hi all. I somehow documented one project that I consider successful. It is a very flexible prototype board for ATMEGA8. Take a look at m and comment if you like. If anybody is interested, I can provide more information, including some software libraries and a complete video guide for making this boa...
by alexn
Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:01 pm
Topic: BootloadHID questions
Views: 5356

BootloadHID questions

I am trying to make a board using BootloadHID. So far it works well, and I managed to compile it with the latest version of the driver. I have several questions, however. 1. What is better - to use 3.3v for ATMEGA8 and risk that it will not work or use 5v for USB and risk it will be damaged ? Curren...