Search found 6 matches

by Grobi
Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:16 pm
Forum: V-USB
Topic: Mega32 as Xb*X gamepad
Replies: 23
Views: 19628

Re: Mega32 as Xb*X gamepad

damn, so the overall problem is that the xbox controller is a fullspeed device which v-usb does not support and since v-usb isnt going to support low speed devices with report descriptor greater 8 bytes it will never work. I think the xbox usb implementation does not care if the controller is a full...
by Grobi
Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:42 pm

No, the examples (Mouse, Keyboard, Joystick etc.) works like a charm. Only the xbox controller stuff does not work at all, thats why i am interested in your approach for that.
by Grobi
Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:19 pm

Usblyzer :
Enumeration of device failed.
USB get node connection Information, all values of DeviceDescriptor are 0x00 that can't be right.

Grobi
by Grobi
Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:38 pm

...man I can't make it work, I put up a lil test-prog without the whole PS2 mouse and keyboard stuff but it won't work either. Please, if you could spare some time and have a look at the code and maybe compare it to your solution and tell me what the heck I am doing wrong? hw setup : self powered, M...
by Grobi
Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:37 am

...do i really need an hid report descriptor? i've read almost everywhere that the gamepads lack those descriptor. I tried to use your device descriptor but the device isn't recognized, not in dashboard, not in xbmc and not even on a wind*ws system. Do you use one endpoint or two? main.c: #define US...
by Grobi
Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:03 pm

Hey Ulao, I am glad to hear that sombody has got that thing working, I am very interested in your solution. My project laid on ice since yesterday, found it in the basement, and I am willing to continue it, maybe you could give me some advice or some examples, I knew that it is possible and there ha...