Search found 5 matches

by pe0fko
Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:15 pm
Forum: V-USB
Topic: ATtiny85 self programming flash.
Replies: 11
Views: 14841

Re: ATtiny85 self programming flash.

This means that not even interrupts (such as the USB interrupt) can execute. Did try a simulation of the program command with a _delay_ms, did not put the cli() sei() around it That did confuse me, that it was running with a long (30ms) delay, but with interrupts on it was still running the low lev...
by pe0fko
Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:22 pm

Re: ATtiny85 self programming flash.

I did some test (again) and don't expect it is the time of programming the flash. Did enter a _delay_ms(30) in place of the programming part and it run's OK. The code in usbFunctionSetup I use is: if (rq->bRequest == 1) { uint8_t i; uint16_t patroon = rq->wValue.word; uint16_t address = rq->wIndex.w...
by pe0fko
Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:06 pm

ATtiny85 self programming flash.

I try to self program the flash of the tn85 from the usbFunctionWrite() or usbFunctionSetup() function. I can verify the programming is done by reading the page back. Only after the programming instruction (spm) I lost the device for a short time. The libusb-win32 call will return a -5 error (Device...
by pe0fko
Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:06 pm
Topic: Bug in USB_PROP_IS_RAM found.
Replies: 2
Views: 2976

Re: Bug in USB_PROP_IS_RAM found.

Hi Cristian,

Thanks for your reply. I misunderstood the documentation I expect, did not understood that a string descriptor was different as a other descriptor.
Did make the change as you suggested and it is working now.

Thanks for the useful library and sharing the code!
Fred
by pe0fko
Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:05 pm
Topic: Bug in USB_PROP_IS_RAM found.
Replies: 2
Views: 2976

Bug in USB_PROP_IS_RAM found.

I was trying to make a dynamic usb serial number in the firmware and want to use the USB_PROP_IS_RAM (not the USB_PROP_IS_DYNAMIC that seems to work). The USB_PROP_IS_RAM did not work! I did define in main.c: int usbDescriptorStringSerialNumber[] = { USB_STRING_DESCRIPTOR_HEADER(USB_CFG_SERIAL_NUMBE...