Search found 7 matches

by deltaar
Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:18 pm
Forum: V-USB
Topic: AVR USB unknown device
Replies: 13
Views: 12599

Hi christian,

After a driver clean up and the latest drivers installation, PowerSwitch become to work!

Thanks for your support and patience.

cheers :lol:
by deltaar
Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:48 pm

Hi christian, Ok thanks and sorry for the delay. First I have to solve a pendent problem; I hope you or someone on the forum may help. Every time I try to send a command in the PowerSwitch command line, such as "...PowerSwitch status" the computer shows up a blue screen and reboots! In my ...
by deltaar
Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:44 pm

Hi.

For the GUI thank you, I'll try that.

The "appears and instantly disappears" happens with the console application. I open it and it closes right away...

Thanks.
by deltaar
Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:59 pm

Hi again. I've good and bad news. The good news are: I was able to put windows xp to recognize PowerSwitch and the drivers look like to be properly installed. The USB looks like to be working. When I set the fuses in PonyProg I didn't choose write, instead I was choosing ok... The bad news: the Powe...
by deltaar
Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:27 pm

Hi. I was able to download the firmware again using other PC with serial port. The problem persists. I also change the MCU by other (DIP version this time), but I've the same problem. I’ve an idea, maybe I should try something simpler such as flashing an LED or something like that to make sure...
by deltaar
Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:43 pm

Ok, finally I was able to set the AVR tools to work and to generate the hex file.

Do you know any flashing tool that works well with USB to serial converter to download the firmware to the MCU?

Thanks in advance.
by deltaar
Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:32 pm

AVR USB unknown device

Hi. I’m experiencing a few problems with my PowerSwitch circuitry. First of all when I use my RS232-USB converter to download the firmware to the MCU using PonyProg it gets really slow. Something that should take about 15 seconds, takes about 20 minutes. Anyway, lets forget this for now, I was...