Search found 5 matches

by martinus.org
Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:12 pm
Forum: V-USB
Topic: Expanding powerswitch
Replies: 2
Views: 2556

Re: Expanding powerswitch

OK, I have finally succeeded in reading the inputs as well, i is not very difficult, once I started to understand how V-USB works :-)
by martinus.org
Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:00 pm
Topic: Expanding powerswitch
Replies: 2
Views: 2556

Expanding powerswitch

Hi all, I have finally succeeded in getting powerswitch to work for me. Now I am able to control outputs on ATmega8 via PC and get their status. My question is, would it be possible to get status of some inputs as well? I have DIP switches connected to PORT C (PC0 - PC5). I hope there is an easy way...
by martinus.org
Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:14 pm
Topic: V-USB + ATmega8 + HID device
Replies: 8
Views: 8440

Re: V-USB + ATmega8 + HID device

Hi Simon,

thank you very much for your offer to help me. I have sent you an email describing my hardware and what I am trying to do with the software.

Regards
Martin
by martinus.org
Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:20 pm

Re: V-USB + ATmega8 + HID device

Hi folks, I probably did not explain my problem very clearly. What I need is to get V-USB working in my ATmega8 to be able to read inputs and set outputs from software on PC. Command line interface (for windows) is all I need. Can anybody here please help me build this? I am very desperate because I...
by martinus.org
Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:28 pm

V-USB + ATmega8 + HID device

Hi all, could you please help me with couple of things in implementing my device? The thing is I would like to have ATmega8 sending and receiving data via USB with PC software. The whole hardware consists of LEDs and switches connected to IO pins on Atmega8. This is just a school project to demonstr...