by visakhanc
Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:05 pm
Forum: V-USB
Topic: USB-RFM70 RF transceiver adapter
Replies: 2
Views: 35366

Re: USB-RFM70 RF transceiver adapter

Hi,
I needed more than 2kB of boot space, as my bootloader is >3kB (which includes HID bootloader plus a functionality to program remote AVRs through the RF module over the air). ATmega8 can be used if only HID-bootloader is enough.
Thanks
by visakhanc
Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:41 am
Topic: USB-RFM70 RF transceiver adapter
Replies: 2
Views: 35366

USB-RFM70 RF transceiver adapter

Hi all, Here is my project called usbXR, an adapter for RFM70/73/75 2.4 GHz RF transceiver: https://github.com/visakhanc/usbXR . The intention of the project is to communicate with other RFM70 based remote nodes bi-directionally from a PC, for any kind of application. It features the original HID-Bo...
by visakhanc
Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:15 pm
Topic: Simultaneous In and Out interrupt transfers
Replies: 6
Views: 43945

Re: Simultaneous In and Out interrupt transfers

I have synchronized the input thread and the output thread of the C# application and now the crashing problem is solved. When the input thread received an interrupt in packet, an event is set so that output thread can send out packet. It seems like there is no collisions of in and out packets with t...
by visakhanc
Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:00 pm

Yes, I know v-usb will not give the real performance of usb chip. But the biggest advantage here is that it is the cheapest alternative for a usb enabled solution. And this opens up so much possibilities in my opinion. For now, doing In and Out transfers at same time really does some nasty things to...
by visakhanc
Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:33 pm

Thanks for reply.
I don't know that much about what is going on inside the driver. So it requires some looking up before I could find out what modifications are needed.
by visakhanc
Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:05 am

Simultaneous In and Out interrupt transfers

I have built an Hid device which is going to be used as a general purpose RF transceiver. I have successfully tested input and output transfers (separately) through interrupt endpoints at the maximum polling speed (around 8ms) with 8 bytes packet. This was done using separate C# WPF applications whi...