Search found 7 matches

by osso
Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:18 pm
Forum: V-USB
Topic: avrdoper debug serial interface
Replies: 7
Views: 5189

Re: avrdoper debug serial interface

Yeah, it looks working. I dowloaded and installed the latest filter version of libusb-win32, and first it looks non working at all. But when I re-un-plug the dopper, avrdebug.exe stops saying "... doper not found ...", so maybe it is working. I am going to write test app and post the resu...
by osso
Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:09 pm

As I know, I do not install anything on windows to use avrdoper. That means that using it as programmer I need nothing, and for using its serial debug iface I should install libusb-win32 ?
by osso
Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:17 pm

Yes, that is what I would like to have - HID programmer + serial debug interface. But the programmer is not found / recognized by the avrdebug.exe. It says " Could not find USB device "AVR-Doper" with vid=0x16c0 pid=0x5e1 or 0x5df ". But in the avr program are these values define...
by osso
Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:31 pm

avrdoper debug serial interface

I have succesfully working avrdoper clone made with atmega 16. Both HID and serial modes working fine. Is there any way how to make working the serial debugging interface too ? When I run the avrdebug.exe, I get only " Could not find USB device "AVR-Doper" with vid=0x16c0 pid=0x5e1 or...
by osso
Sat May 10, 2008 11:30 pm
Topic: bootloadHID - timing - program optimisation
Replies: 3
Views: 4474

Thank You. Unbeliavable how much can do new version of driver ( like in windows ). First I use the last avrusb, and then replace the delay loops with _delay_ms(20). To improve the bootloader, I replaced also the loop in the bootLoaderInit(), but it makes the program again too big. A little trick - I...
by osso
Thu May 08, 2008 12:43 am
Topic: not sure if 1 atmega is enough
Replies: 2
Views: 3560

It looks like that You want not to connect atmel via usb to pc, but to some other hardware ??? It will not work, avrusb is made to connect to ( mainly ) PC, to act as a "slave", not as a "master". If You want to connect to PC, why not use the tcp/ip or other protocol on network ?
by osso
Thu May 08, 2008 12:33 am
Topic: bootloadHID - timing - program optimisation
Replies: 3
Views: 4474

bootloadHID - timing - program optimisation

I have problems with bootloadHID, but I think it is the same for all other projects. The reset of USB ( pull of both data lines low for longer then 10 ms ) has two while loops for timing ( file main.c, line 189 ) In bootloadHID project the compiler removes the empty loops, then after reset reenumera...