Search found 5 matches

by Vaidotas
Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:01 pm
Forum: V-USB
Topic: A problem confuse me long time-Can't read data
Replies: 2
Views: 2667

Re: A problem confuse me long time-Can't read data

Maybe I don't understand your problem, becouse my english is not good, but I'll try to help you. The problem is that you describe buffer as char, but you do not write any information in it. I think you want to know why buffer[1-4]0=NULL, this is becouse you do not put information in it. I think it c...
by Vaidotas
Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:49 am
Topic: beginning with VUSB.. need help
Replies: 9
Views: 6912

Re: beginning with VUSB.. need help

Thank You _frank26080115, but this link is for device firmware, I solved my problem of compiling program. I need files to include in Host software, becouse functions like usb_int() is not described (usbInit() is in firmware, usb_init() in software). And I don't find files there is this function ( an...
by Vaidotas
Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:57 pm

the problem was including files to project, but now it's solved. Another problem is with Host software, which file is describing usb_int() and other functions? I try to include libusb library but i failed. So my question is which file describes all this functions an where i can get it, becouse i fai...
by Vaidotas
Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:42 pm

I have one more question. I was made USBASP programmer, it works nice, computer recognize it, but if i compile hex file using source, it is smaller and does not works. Why it's happening? How to make hex file from source. I'm using AVR Studio 4.
Thank you.
by Vaidotas
Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:45 am

Hello, I'm begginer with v-usb too. The problems of making hex files of examples, like PowerSwitch, Automator. It's no problem, then project is using ports which isn't in my uC, i just change it or delete ( if it is funkction to do something, like turn on led). The problem is then I' compiling proje...