Search found 26 matches

by ksz
Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:42 pm
Forum: V-USB
Topic: powerswitch & delphi
Replies: 4
Views: 6666

Re: powerswitch & delphi

Hello I try to use powerswitch and delphi example (download from forum "delphiLibUSB-win32") However it seems does not work fine (compile, but when I run it software cant find any usb device, when I try run project in debug mode it raise acces violation at adress 0x00(...) . Does anyone h...
by ksz
Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:19 pm
Topic: How to send 8Byte data to device
Replies: 2
Views: 4687

Re: How to send 8Byte data to device

Rockna wrote:I know about how to send data from device to host.
But I don't know how to send data 8 byte from host to device.
Please help me about example code both host and device

Thanks

most basic example - PowerSwitch I think.. See it's source code: commandline/powerSwitch.c
by ksz
Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:40 pm
Topic: Understanding AVR-USB
Replies: 8
Views: 10883

Re: Question on AVR USB

Hello at all I have a question on AVR USB: Is it possible to read also data from a controller over USB with this projekt or is it only possible to programm a controller?? lg jippi Of course it is possible.. The AVRDoper, USBasp and other similar programmers are based on AVR-USB driver (there is AVR...
by ksz
Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:11 am

Great, thanks a lot. Are you or anyone else able to point me to a good beginner's guide in IR transfer with AVR chips. I don't really understand how to make it work without using the USART. If you don't need a HID class device, than you can make it on one AVR. Some example (non AVR-USB, author wrot...
by ksz
Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:17 am

Both are possible.. It depends what you want to do.. I mean how much 'non USB' work AVR has to do and how you'll make it work If 'other jobs' for uC are frequently, then there can be problem with iterrupts (USB host sends packets to device every 1ms as I remember).. I've had such a problem with my p...
by ksz
Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:54 pm
Topic: AVR-CDC
Replies: 1
Views: 4215

Re: AVR-CDC

Flashdgn wrote:Hi,
I want to compile AVR-CDC (Source code from http://www.recursion.jp/avrcdc/) for ATMEGA8 or MEGA32 with WinAVR.
Please help me. :wink:

And what problems do you get?
There are precompiled hex files for atmega8 (AVR-CDC/avrcdc/cdcmega/)..
by ksz
Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:05 pm
Topic: power switch--> windows
Replies: 2
Views: 5141

Re: power switch--> windows

hi, i'm building the powerswitch right now but i don't know how i should use the linux software on windows with mingw does anyone can tell me? grtz ben As I remember, you don't need mingw. Just install LibUSB-Win32 and it should work. Also you can see my gPowerSwitch program. It works on Windows, b...
by ksz
Sun May 06, 2007 1:20 pm
Topic: AVR USB Hidkeys Keyboard to Mouse
Replies: 1
Views: 4466

Re: AVR USB Hidkeys Keyboard to Mouse

Hi, I'm new to this and I've been looking at the code. I'm wondering if anyone has any starting suggestions for using the code for a mouse implementation. I've already built together a report descriptor format, which I think will work. Here's my buttons based 'mouse': http://szczuka.eu/avr/mouse-bu...
by ksz
Sun May 06, 2007 1:12 pm
Topic: mouse device...
Replies: 4
Views: 8541

Hi, I'm trying to build a mouse type device, and I was wondering if I could see how you( ksz) implemented it. Thanks! Sorry for late response. Off course you can, here you'll find sources: http://szczuka.eu/avr/mouse-buttons/ Note, that I'm not developing it any more, so "it is AS IS" EDI...
by ksz
Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:49 am
Topic: [long] IR mouse problem
Replies: 17
Views: 28863

Grendel wrote:How big is ir.data[] dimensioned ? I could see that overflowing if it's smaller than 253.

It is 64
Change to 256 doesn't help..

EDIT:
Well, on two tinys connected via USART it just works..
No dmesg's errors, everything is OK..

Thanks for help any way!
by ksz
Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:25 pm

no.. Still after few packets from remote the device 'disapears' from usbview, here's some of debug now (as you can see, there are some strange otputs, eg.: 10: 00 002: 01 00 00, this 002: is my 02: prefix..) ... 5 27 00 04 0d 00 09 f6 10: 00 002: 01 00 00 5 27 00 04 0d 00 09 f6 10: 00 002: 01 00 00 ...
by ksz
Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:41 am

I'm not sure the code for vector 5 is OK. The SEI as a first instruction is inserted manually ("#APP" and "#NOAPP" framing) and the compiler comments that the function is "naked". That would indicate that no PUSH instructions have been emitted as it would be appropriat...
by ksz
Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:07 pm

If "__attribute__ ((interrupt))" does not change anything, I'd be suspicious. Try to compile the module with the "-S" option to gcc. this will print the assembler source code. Then look at the code where the sei() instruction is. If it's among the first instructions of the ISR, ...
by ksz
Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:01 am

Putting a sei() into your ISR is too late. You must use __attribute__ ((interrupt)) instead of __attribute__ ((signal)) for your ISR. Don't know how the appropriate macro has been renamed in recent versions of AVR-Libc. it is __attribute__ ((interrupt)).. This (instead of ISR() ) don't change anyth...
by ksz
Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:24 pm

You must make sure that your interrupt service routines can be interrupted by the USB interrupt. Timing is VERY critical for AVR-USB, the interrupt handler must be called with only a couple of cycles latency. First of all, sorry for delayed response, couldn't do it earlier.. How can it be done? by ...