Search found 6 matches

by wireframewolf
Sun May 09, 2010 4:43 pm
Forum: V-USB
Topic: Device Cannot Start
Replies: 0
Views: 4375

Device Cannot Start

Hey all. Currently I am trying to get a simple USB keyboard project working. I've taken this project: m and modified it to use only one button, attached to PD3. When the button is up, the report buffer sent to the computer should be 0. When the button is pressed, it should send an 'A'. The hardware ...
by wireframewolf
Sat May 08, 2010 7:20 am
Topic: A simple example
Replies: 7
Views: 6084

Re: A simple example

Well I finally got it working. Rebuilt my circuit and used the HID-Mouse example that comes with V-USB, and it worked for some reason. Now my problem is when I try to turn the example from a mouse to a keyboard, it shows up under keyboard devices in Windows, but tells me 'this device cannot start'. ...
by wireframewolf
Wed May 05, 2010 1:45 pm

My breadboard setup is almost identical (barring possible mistakes made) to the metaboard here: http://metalab.at/wiki/Metaboard. The only difference is I left out the 7805 and related components since they are only needed if you play to have another power source besides USB.
by wireframewolf
Tue May 04, 2010 4:21 am

Yo know, I saw that example, but at the bottom he says there's an error with it. Now that I'm looking at it again, even that error would appear to prove that the USB initializes. But I'm a little confused at one thing... why does he calibrate the internal oscillator from 16.5 down to 8.25? If I'm us...
by wireframewolf
Mon May 03, 2010 3:05 pm

A simple example

Here's what I am looking for: The simplest possible firmware that could be burned onto an atmega168 with a 16mhz, and still be recognized as a USB device when plugged into a computer. Preferably in the form of a makefile, a main.c, and the usbconfig.h file. I've been trying for a while now, unsucces...
by wireframewolf
Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:51 pm
Topic: Crosspack, xcode, v-usb
Replies: 2
Views: 3096

Crosspack, xcode, v-usb

Hey all. I'm working on my first project, and I need a little help getting the usb driver to work with my code. I'm using Obdev's Crosspack to create an avr project in xcode. This is all well and good if the only file in my project is main.c, but since the makefile appears to control all the compili...