Search found 4 matches

by Mark
Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:53 pm
Forum: V-USB
Topic: It works only in debug mode
Replies: 0
Views: 4452

It works only in debug mode

Hello, I wrote a very simple application in Qt4 follow the example hid-data. I linked the required libraries (-lhid -lsetupapi) and all works fine in debug mode. When I compile for release I always get a USBOPEN_ERR_IO when usbhidSetReport() is called. I don't know if it is a Qt4 issue or not. Did a...
by Mark
Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:13 am
Topic: Noob question about Windows HID
Replies: 5
Views: 5202

Re: Noob question about Windows HID

First priority is to get the usb connection functional. if necessary without the rest of the circuit connected(this is sometimes a sensible approach when using a different mcu than suggested in a working example). I know this. In fact I mounted only the MCU and the USB stuff. Nothing else. choice o...
by Mark
Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:35 pm

Re: Noob question about Windows HID

Mark you didn't say what the circuit is supposed to be doing!ft g It doesn't matter. I'm only trying to exchange data to a pc using the hid-data example. (1) take usb pin3 to INT0. It's already connected to INT0 (PD2) (2) change crystal to 12 mhz. Why? The doc of vusb says I can use a 20 MHz crysta...
by Mark
Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:21 pm

Noob question about Windows HID

Hello to all, I'm going to connect my first vusb board to a windows machine. Here the schematic: http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/4834/appuntiwindows1e.jpg Here the fuse settings: BODLEVEL = 4V3 OCDEN = [ ] JTAGEN = [ ] SPIEN = [X] WDTON = [ ] EESAVE = [X] BOOTSZ = 4096W_7000 BOOTRST = [ ] CKDIV8 ...