Search found 6 matches

by madscientist
Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:22 pm
Forum: V-USB
Topic: #error "You must define USB_CFG_IOPORTNAME in usbconfig.h.."
Replies: 10
Views: 10815

Re: #error "You must define USB_CFG_IOPORTNAME in usbconfig.h.."

I managed to build the project with "make hex", and I could program the .hex from AVRStudio. I tried AVR Poject IDE from Frank of USnooBie and managed to compile the code again. However, the mouse in this compilation behaves differently, which could be related to the math function and it's...
by madscientist
Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:44 pm

Believe me maxi, I did search for the problems, in fact I searched for too specific problems and didn't come across that topic.

I will try different things when I get some time on the weekend and see where it gets me.

Thank you for your comments!
by madscientist
Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:19 am

Others have successfully used AVRStudio without makefiles, I would like to do the same.

I'm positive that this problem can be solved without going in circles around it. If I can't use V-USB with AVRStudio, I'm afraid I won't use it at all.
by madscientist
Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:35 am

I started everything from the beginning, using the makefile I get this: Loaded plugin STK500 Loaded plugin AVR GCC Loaded partfile: C:\Program Files\Atmel\AVR Tools\PartDescriptionFiles\ Error Code: -2147467259: gcc plug-in: Error: Object file not found on expected location C:\MouseTest\MouseTest.el...
by madscientist
Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:21 pm

I commented out the error message in usbdrv.h, which revealed a load of assembler errors: ../usbdrv/usbdrvasm12.inc: Assembler messages: ../usbdrv/usbdrvasm12.inc:57: Error: constant value required ... ../usbdrv/usbdrvasm12.inc:393: Error: constant value required make: *** [usbdrvasm.o] Error 1 Buil...
by madscientist
Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:43 pm

#error "You must define USB_CFG_IOPORTNAME in usbconfig.h.."

Hi all, I just started with V-USB and trying to compile the HID Mouse example to give me a starting point. I am using AVRStudio 4.16 with AVR Libc 1.6.6. I get one error message: ../usbdrv/usbdrv.h:538:2: error: #error "You must define USB_CFG_IOPORTNAME in usbconfig.h, see usbconfig-prototype....