by muntablues
Tue May 31, 2011 11:38 pm
Forum: V-USB
Topic: BootloadHID for ATMega324p
Replies: 2
Views: 4681

Re: BootloadHID for ATMega324p

Hi TeknoJuce

I have to use 7000 because I use the latest winavr gcc and there the bootloader is bigger then 2kB.

As I said, I think the µc is starting correct, otherwise the debug output would not be send over uart...

MB
by muntablues
Thu May 26, 2011 1:56 pm
Topic: BootloadHID for ATMega324p
Replies: 2
Views: 4681

BootloadHID for ATMega324p

Hi I am trying to get BootloadHID example working on my Mega324P. First of all, the µC works fine with USBasp and HIDKeys example, so I think HW should be ok. Problem is that USBasp is not really soupported for WIN7 x64 (driver issue). So I would like to use BootloadHID example. Here is what I have ...
by muntablues
Sat May 30, 2009 8:07 pm
Topic: USB MIDI Interface
Replies: 93
Views: 457808

Re: USB MIDI Interface

Hi Martin I have tested the whole thing with this http://www.codeproject.com/KB/audio-video/MIDIToolkit.aspx The testsoftware sends some notes to the defined midi device. I can also send a whole midi file to the device but there is no reaction on my testboard. If you could test it again it would be ...
by muntablues
Thu May 28, 2009 11:21 pm
Topic: USB MIDI Interface
Replies: 93
Views: 457808

Re: USB MIDI Interface

Hi horo First of all, great job what you have done. I took your example changed the ADC and KEY handling and it is working fine. Now to my question. If I try to send data to the V-USB device there is no feedback on my debug LED. So I am quiet sure that there comes no data to my V-USB devcie. Have yo...