Search found 24 matches

by Rukus
Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:50 am
Forum: V-USB
Topic: [Solved] USB Bootloader for ATMega 64
Replies: 3
Views: 4954

Re: USB Bootloader for ATMega 64

Found the problem. I read somewhere that the memory area should be defined as ".bootloader". Once I changed this to ".text", everything is working as published. I now have the bootloader working on a mega64 :D
by Rukus
Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:36 am

Re: USB Bootloader for ATMega 64

I'm able to get bootloadHID.2008-11-26 to enumerate only if I comment out the 2 MCUCR lines below. If I uncomment them it won't enumerate. I have BootRST, and BootSZ1 programmed and the memory settings in AVR Studio for (Flash .bootloader 0x7800). It appears like the interupt vectors are getting ste...
by Rukus
Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:38 am

[Solved] USB Bootloader for ATMega 64

Does anyone have a USB Boot loader like bootloadHID or anything along those lines for the ATmega 64. I tried several of the ones available here on this website, however I wasn't able to get it to work. I kept getting "Device not Recognised". I modified the proper terms I thought, but could...
by Rukus
Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:19 pm
Topic: Question Regarding Libusb and Interupt in
Replies: 1
Views: 3996

Well, viewing the sniffer data it seems that my reads where faster because alot of aborts were being sent from the host. I was getting
the Interupt In's about every other transmittion. Thats why it appeared to be working right as I was seeing data, but it was every other transmittion or so.
by Rukus
Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:17 am
Topic: Question Regarding Libusb and Interupt in
Views: 3996

Question Regarding Libusb and Interupt in

Christian, I have AVRUSB running on my atmega64. I have interupt in and out transfers working using libusb. I have a couple of questions regarding libusb and AVRUSB. What would you suggest the proper sequence of events should be to open up interupt transfers to the AVR from the host side using libus...
by Rukus
Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:41 am
Topic: Interrupt In Endpoint 1 Question
Replies: 2
Views: 4622

Interrupt In Endpoint 1 Question

My client program is using AVRUSB and I have a interupt in endpoint 1 as well as a interupt out endpoint. I have it working fine with 6 bytes being transfered to the windows host with a interupt in. My question is how do I send more than 8 bytes to the host with a interupt in endpoint? I've tried to...
by Rukus
Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:19 am
Topic: Newest AVR-USB code
Replies: 5
Views: 7639

woops....I must have a older version of the driver..... it didn't have the

Code: Select all

#define USB_INTR_VECTOR

in the usbconfig.h file.

I'll download the latest and make the changes again :)

Also, I use no other interupts so using int2 should be the highest priority in my case.
by Rukus
Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:02 am

sorry the last post was mine....I forgot to login :)
by Rukus
Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:05 pm

Newest AVR-USB code

Christian, I was wondering what is the newest version of the AVR-USB code and where I can get it? I'm interested in trying to get it running on a Atmega64 and I'll also be using TWI so I can't use INT0 for the USB as TWI needs those pins. I've read that you had upgraded the AVR-USB drivers to allow ...
by Rukus
Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:32 pm
Topic: ATMEGA64 and AVR-USB
Views: 4100

ATMEGA64 and AVR-USB

Hi, I was wondering if it would be possible to use AVR-USB on a ATMEGA64. It seems like it should be possible as long as the suggested clock frequencys are used?
by Rukus
Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:41 am
Topic: Interupt Out Heeelp :)
Views: 3805

Interupt Out Heeelp :)

I have 2 endpoints other than 0. I have interupt in 1 and interupt 1 out. I can get either the interupt in or the interupt out working, but never both together. PROGMEM char usbDescriptorConfiguration[] = { /* USB configuration descriptor */ 9, /* sizeof(usbDescriptorConfiguration): len...
by Rukus
Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:01 am
Topic: HID Report Descriptor
Views: 4696

HID Report Descriptor

I was wondering if someone might show a input and output in a HID Report Descriptor. I'm able to create a hid report using X, Y, Z as inputs for the report....but I was wondering if someone could show a Report Descriptor that has both 16bit value inputs as well as 16bit value outputs. I just cant se...
by Rukus
Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:50 am
Topic: AVR-USB I/O
Replies: 17
Views: 17043

The technical description is correct. You can send control-in messages of up to 254 bytes. If your out-data fits into a setup package (one or two integers), then you can do the same as PowerSwitch and parse the data from setup. Otherwise you need a control-out transfer and implment usbFunctionWrite...
by Rukus
Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:44 am
Topic: General joystick HID question
Replies: 35
Views: 49737

Ozel, did you get it working?
by Rukus
Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:35 pm
Topic: General joystick HID question
Replies: 35
Views: 49737

Perhaps later tonight. I'm trying to get a couple of programs meshed together. I just re-installed the newest version of the avr-usb driver. The program that I found on the web needed alot of work to get it to run with the new version. Not the fault of christian, its just there were several changes ...