Search found 5 matches

by n-regen
Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:30 pm
Forum: V-USB
Topic: ATTiny84-based device (5-volt power) will not enumerate
Replies: 5
Views: 5035

Re: ATTiny84-based device (5-volt power) will not enumerate

I'm using a 12 MHz oscillator (not a crystal but a self-contained unit), so I didn't set a CPU frequency. You do need to set the correct CPU-frequency, no matter from where you get your clock, so the V-USB-code can select the assembler-code matching your frequency. You also must set the clock-fuses...
by n-regen
Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:00 am
Topic: Running V-USB on an ATmega8 without using a crystal
Replies: 2
Views: 3515

Re: Running V-USB on an ATmega8 without using a crystal

It might be possible to implement an automatic calibration like the one used on ATtinys (e.g. in the EasyLogger example), but as I'm currently planning to build only one or two ATmega-based USB "projects", manual calibration seemed sufficient and I did no further research about how to comp...
by n-regen
Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:49 pm
Topic: ATTiny84-based device (5-volt power) will not enumerate
Replies: 5
Views: 5035

Re: ATTiny84-based device (5-volt power) will not enumerate

In most cases, it should be sufficient to connect ⋅ D- with +5V over a 2,2kOhm resistor ⋅ D- with the I/O-Pin you chose in usbconfig.h over a 470 Ohm resistor ⋅ D+ with INT0 and the I/O-Pin you chose in usbconfig.h (usually INT0) over a 470 Ohm resistor (According to th...
by n-regen
Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:26 pm
Topic: Running V-USB on an ATmega8 without using a crystal
Replies: 2
Views: 3515

Running V-USB on an ATmega8 without using a crystal

Although it was written in here quite often that one cannot run V-USB on an ATmega without using a crystal, i have tried to overclock an ATmega8 to 12.8MHz and use it as an HID. I tried different OSCCAL-values and found out that 0xEF (239) results in a clock frequency of 12.700MHz at 5V, while 0xF0 ...
by n-regen
Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:57 pm
Topic: How to output data to e.g. HID device
Replies: 19
Views: 16587

Re: How to output data to e.g. HID device

Ok, I finally figured it out to feed HID_DATA from Delphi. The JvHidController component works great. If anybody would like the Pascal code, contact me. Tom Could you please upload your source somewhere or send it to nrsend-delphihiddata[at]yahoo[dot]de? I spent the whole day trying different Delph...