Search found 6 matches

by alanp
Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:54 pm
Forum: V-USB
Topic: I2C-tiny-USB data transfer
Replies: 2
Views: 5100

I2C-tiny-USB data transfer

Hi Guys, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask the question but here goes. I'm writing a python module to access the I2C bus via I2C-tiny-USB. I'm doing this through libUSB so it can be used on Linux and Windows. I'm using the pyUSB project as a wrapper to get to libUSB. I'm not sure whethe...
by alanp
Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:02 am
Topic: How to port AVRUSb on ATMGA128
Views: 4397

Hi,

I've been using AVR-USB on the ATMEGA128. I started off with the powerswitch example. I changed the processor type and the output port to fit with a board I was playing with.

It worked first time.

Cheers

Alan
by alanp
Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:04 am
Topic: USBaspLoader locking up
Replies: 1
Views: 3199

I'm making some progress. The original problem was that the bootloader was being put at the wrong memory address. I had it at 0x9000, but this is the address in words. The correct address is 0x1E000 bytes. So now I know it's at the correct memory location and it seems to run, but no USB devices are ...
by alanp
Fri May 30, 2008 11:28 pm
Topic: USBaspLoader locking up
Replies: 1
Views: 3199

USBaspLoader locking up

Hi Guys, I'm trying to compile USBaspLoader for the ATmega128. I have got the powerswitch running without any problems so the hardware side of things should be good. I have slightly modified the main() code to find out what's going on. I have 8 LEDs on PORTA. int main(void) { DDRA = 0xF...
by alanp
Fri May 30, 2008 4:42 am
Topic: AVR-USB on ATmega128
Views: 4750

Just an update. AVR-USB will work with INT4-7. My setup for INT5 is: #define USB_INTR_CFG EICRB #define USB_INTR_CFG_SET ((1 << ISC50) | (1 << ISC51)) #define USB_INTR_CFG_CLR 0 #define USB_INTR_ENABLE EIMSK #define USB_INTR_ENABLE_BIT INT5 #define USB_INTR_PENDING EIFR #defi...
by alanp
Thu May 15, 2008 12:01 am
Topic: AVR-USB on ATmega128
Views: 4750

AVR-USB on ATmega128

Hi Guys, New to the forum and new to AVRs, but have programmed other microcontrollers. I'm just laying out a board with an ATmega128 on it. I have a question about the interrupts that are used with AVR-USB. On the ATmega128 there are 8 interrupts, INT0-3 are asynchronous, INT4-7 are synchronous. Wit...