Search found 6 matches

by fcapozzi
Fri May 20, 2016 8:24 pm
Forum: V-USB
Topic: How to use Bulk Out endpoint
Replies: 2
Views: 6844

Re: How to use Bulk Out endpoint

Hi All, few days are elapsed without answer .. btw i've done other experiments and this is what i found : Basically the mechanism for receiving OUT data on endpoint different than 0 is based on function usbFunctionWriteOut() This function works perfectly when the endpoint is having the type declared...
by fcapozzi
Thu May 05, 2016 5:29 pm
Topic: How to use Bulk Out endpoint
Replies: 2
Views: 6844

How to use Bulk Out endpoint

Hi, i am working on a device that has two bulk endpoint in and out other than control 0 endpoint. This is the configuration descriptor taken from (Device Monitoring Studio) Configuration Descriptor Number of interfaces: 1 Configuration value: 0x1 Attributes: Bus powered Max power: 50 mA Interface De...
by fcapozzi
Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:07 pm
Topic: Using usbtool
Replies: 0
Views: 43152

Using usbtool

Hi all, in the vUSB firmware examples is included a tool (usbtool) to make USB queries to device. This tool should be usefull in troubleshooting. So i compiled this tool and start using it in with the Hid-Data example. The device i assembled using an attiny24 presents itself as 'DataStore' device an...
by fcapozzi
Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:14 pm
Topic: How to debug with USI ?
Replies: 0
Views: 43179

How to debug with USI ?

Some AVR devices don't have UART but only USI
How to debug using this devices ?
by fcapozzi
Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:47 pm
Topic: Hid-data example
Replies: 1
Views: 4146

Re: Hid-data example

i answer myself ... my mistake .. i had two copies of the usbconfig.h file one in the main directory and in a sub folder and i was modifying the wrong one. With the correct usbconfig.h everything is fine. The only thing i suppose is wrong is that the device is identified as a full speed device even ...
by fcapozzi
Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:25 pm
Topic: Hid-data example
Replies: 1
Views: 4146

Hid-data example

Hi, this is my first message in the forum. I start experimenting with the v-usb firmware and i choose the hid-data example as a starting point. I used an Attiny24a with a crystal of 16 Mhz. I choose to use PCINT0 and PCINT1 and I modified the usbconfig.h end section accordingly. No problem so far. T...