Search found 4 matches

by mantares
Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:19 am
Forum: V-USB
Topic: v-usb and CodeVision
Replies: 9
Views: 8596

Re: v-usb and CodeVision

Grendel, you've convinced me! I also found that the chip price is not that high. I think using V_USB could box us into a development corner where we spend a lot of time fighting timing issues--been there, done that and don't need to do it again . The processor does have other tasks to do that may be...
by mantares
Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:19 pm

Grendel, I'd love to use the chip rather than v-usb but for a high-volume product the price difference is significant between a device having usb capability and one that doesn't. If v-usb can do the job the savings are very significant. For our product speed is not an issue so a low-speed implementa...
by mantares
Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:56 pm

I've used AVR Studio with the GCC plugins and it's not too bad for the price . I just like CV better and it's the programming environment we use in our company so, just to keep things consistent, we would like to be able to compile v-usb using it. If no one has already succeeded, I'll try my hand at...
by mantares
Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:43 am

v-usb and CodeVision

I am new to v-usb and, after reading the posts, am curious as to what the current status (August 27, 2009) is working with v-usb in a CodeVision environment?