Search found 6 matches

by Amanoo
Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:12 pm
Forum: V-USB
Topic: Arduino Pro Mini Game Controller
Replies: 11
Views: 12641

Re: Arduino Pro Mini Game Controller

But VUSB has to be loaded on a microcontroller, right?
I already have a small Arduino ready, so i really don't feel much for buying anything else.
by Amanoo
Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:19 pm

Yeah, i don't feel much for using bluetooth. That is where this whole topic began. I'm starting to think, what the heck. I do have a phone holder that you can use to attach the phone to a camera tripod. I could modify the PS2 controller and attach the holder to it. That way I would still have the id...
by Amanoo
Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:13 pm

It is a Galaxy S3, which to my knowledge does support HID. I already tried connecting a USB controller and a mouse I had lying around to it, and they worked. My Xbox 360 Guitar Hero controller (don't have any other 360 items lying around, I use this one for PC) indeed didn't work. You need a convert...
by Amanoo
Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:03 am

Problem is that those have their own shapes and designs. I want to put my mobile phone in the controller, and use it to play games on the phone. I need to define my own shape, and I can't use the preshaped controllers and the boards that are inside them (which are shaped similarly to the controller)...
by Amanoo
Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:24 pm

Well, I just want your basic Playstation/Xbox sort of controller. Your link is really for a full pre-assembled system, thus more expensive than I need. I already should have the parts I need to make my own controller. I haven't looked into the other reaction yet, since the only Arduino currently ava...
by Amanoo
Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:47 pm

Arduino Pro Mini Game Controller

Hello. I just got forwarded to this place while I was trying to figure out how to make a controller using Arduino. As I understand, the Arduino should be compatible with this project, but I'm not quite able to put together all of the loose ends. What I am trying to do is simply to make a USB game co...