Search found 4 matches

by amateur_24
Fri May 27, 2011 11:25 pm
Forum: V-USB
Topic: communicate with avr using windows
Replies: 2
Views: 3043

communicate with avr using windows

I'm using the powerswitch example project however I've slightly modified it to suit my needs.
However I need to run it on windows. How do I develop the application for windows?
The only tutorial I could find used vc++ but it couldn't resolve dependencies.
by amateur_24
Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:42 pm
Topic: How to send more than 64bytes of data
Replies: 1
Views: 2230

How to send more than 64bytes of data

Hi I have an LCD connected to my avr. It's a 20 columns by 4 rows hence it can display upto 80 chars. If I haven't misunderstood the source code given in the wiki
I would send more than 64bytes if I wanted to send a message to the lcd thats 80 chars long. How can I do this using vusb?
by amateur_24
Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:54 am
Topic: problematic usb many unable to enumerate usb device messages
Replies: 0
Views: 5262

problematic usb many unable to enumerate usb device messages

Hi I'm an issue with my usb interface. I can't get it to register properly. I'm using the following tutorial to write a boot loader that allows me to flash the firmware of my avr without my programmer. m I press the reset boot to get into the bootloader then I plug in the usb cable. I get loads of [...
by amateur_24
Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:21 pm
Topic: Can I use usb TTL convertor to program fuses and flash V-usb
Replies: 0
Views: 4082

Can I use usb TTL convertor to program fuses and flash V-usb

I have a USB TTL convertor I use to flash routers, I was wondering if I could use the same kit to install V-USB onto my ATmega328P? I'll also need to program the fuses because it's a blank chip. It's a BV103. It has a 3.3V - 5V interface but I don't see such a thing on the datasheet so how would it ...