Search found 4 matches

by Recursive
Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:14 am
Forum: V-USB
Topic: ATTiny84-based device (5-volt power) will not enumerate
Replies: 5
Views: 5038

Re: ATTiny84-based device (5-volt power) will not enumerate

I noticed that, when the device is connected to my ThinkPad, the lsusb command takes on average 2.5 seconds before producing its output (which does not show any indication that the device is connected). When the device is disconnected, it takes only 0.1 second for the command to return. Similar resu...
by Recursive
Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:45 pm

I explicitly set the CPU frequency (I'm confused as to why this is necessary, since the code says "Default if not specified: 12 MHz"): #define USB_CFG_CLOCK_KHZ 12000 I also flashed the fuses according to the ATTiny2313 example in the makefile (a perusal of the ATTiny84 manual shows that i...
by Recursive
Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:37 am

That didn't work. I still cannot get any VUSB-based device to enumerate. To simplify the problem, I tried to get PowerSwitch rather than VUSB proper to work, editing usbconfig.h and main.c and then flashing the device. My modifications to usbdrv.h follow; note that I had D- wired to PB1 in series wi...
by Recursive
Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:04 am

ATTiny84-based device (5-volt power) will not enumerate

Hello. I am having trouble getting my V-USB device to enumerate. I think that part of the problem is that I am using the 5-volt power supply that the USB hub outputs, but the wiring instructions for a 5-volt device are not very clear (at least as I understand them). First, it says that "D- requ...