Search found 7 matches

by tkerby
Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:56 pm
Forum: V-USB
Topic: Help with new debugging method
Replies: 3
Views: 3463

Re: Help with new debugging method

Slightly odd - I now flash the led once before going into the main program loop and it turns on ok when the capslock is pressed on my pc. It still doesn't output the L key as I have requested though
by tkerby
Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:31 pm

Re: Help with new debugging method

In main.c I've changed the hardware init to static void hardwareInit(void) { PORTB = 0x00; DDRB = 0x10; } I've attached a single led on PB4 (otherwise this looks like a 1-key keyboard in schematic on the tiny45) I've also modified he following code to light the led as a caps lock led uchar usbFuncti...
by tkerby
Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:03 pm

Help with new debugging method

I'm attempting to replicate a new debugging method before I start pulling data from my nunchuck. Rather than the usual serial out (as I cant be bothered setting up a max232), I had a clever idea. I'm trying to use the scroll lock to enable or disable debugging. Hitting the scroll lock key on the pc ...
by tkerby
Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:10 pm
Topic: Nunchuck joystick / presentation tool?
Replies: 1
Views: 2212

Nunchuck joystick / presentation tool?

Just wondering if anyone has considered a HID to I2C bridge. I'm thinking an 8 pin tiny device would work for a USB HID to Wii Nunchuck adaptor which could work as both an accelerometer based joystick and also for presentation control as a mouse using the tilt and buttons with the stick control as f...
by tkerby
Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:15 pm
Topic: One-key USB-HID
Replies: 1
Views: 4979

Re: One-key USB-HID

Try this makefile - I had some similar problems # Name: Makefile # Project: 1 key keyboard # Author: # Creation Date: 2008-04-07 # Tabsize: 4 # Copyright: # License: GNU GPL v2 (see License.txt), GNU GPL v3 or proprietary (CommercialLicense.txt) DEVICE = attiny45 F_CPU = 16500000 # in Hz FUSE_L = 0x...
by tkerby
Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:43 am
Topic: Device not recognized after PC start
Replies: 5
Views: 4773

Re: Device not recognized after PC start

I've been seeing the same, I'll try the halt suggestion below and if I still have issues I could plug it into the Catc analyser at work and see what happens at reboot
by tkerby
Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:37 am
Topic: ICSP with ATTINY45 and V-USB
Replies: 2
Views: 3351

ICSP with ATTINY45 and V-USB

Hi I've tried a few of the standard circuits for v-usb and attiny45 and am having difficulty using avrdude and a usbtinyisp programmer while the chip is in circuit. If I remove the chip and use the pogo pin harness I made direct to the pins then it works perfectly. I've tried 5v power and no zeners ...