by lpx
Sat May 16, 2009 8:10 pm
Forum: V-USB
Topic: V-USB on tiny44?
Replies: 0
Views: 2405

V-USB on tiny44?

Hi,
Im having problem puttin an avr-usb working on tiny44. As anyone did it before?

I've checked fuses and d+ and d- ports carefully.

But still stucked.

Any ideas or known problems?

Thanks,

Nuno
by lpx
Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:21 am
Topic: Device recognition fails sometimes
Replies: 7
Views: 9523

Hi, In the last couple of weeks i have been working again with AVR-USB but this time under linux. I'm currently working with the latest powerswitcth project as base and i'm experiencing some recognition problems as well. The device is listed and reconized however, when i use the powerswitch command ...
by lpx
Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:08 pm
Topic: USB MIDI Interface
Replies: 93
Views: 457794

Hi Horo, Its with great pleasure that I found your project. In the last year I was struggling to make a midi controller with 28 pots and 12 buttons and a LCD display, using MIDI communication via HID to then make the conversion to MIDI somehow. With lack of time i couldnt do the driver. However, wit...
by lpx
Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:41 pm
Topic: Doest AVR-USB uses timers?
Replies: 1
Views: 4041

Doest AVR-USB uses timers?

Hi, I want to use AVR-USB but i also want to make use of a 16-bit timer. When using the 16-bit timer the avr usb stops working and vice versa. Is there any problem using a 16 bit timer togheter with AVR USB? This is my timer code: ISR(TIMER1_OVF_vect) { PORTC=~PORTC; //Invert the Value of PORTC time...
by lpx
Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:50 pm
Topic: Why doesnt AVR-USB gets detected sometimes by the host
Replies: 1
Views: 3591

Why doesnt AVR-USB gets detected sometimes by the host

Hi,

Sometimes the implementation of AVR-USB does not get recognized. Is there any reason for this?

If i plug it in in a Hub, it is different. It usually works better.

Any tips?

Thanks,

Nuno
by lpx
Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:37 pm
Topic: AVR-USB and device access in OSX
Replies: 6
Views: 10586

For an example which uses an interrupt-in endpoint, see RemoteSensor. For an example with the full set of endpoints, see Osamu Tamura's AVR-CDC or our AVR-Doper. I usually base my code on libusb because it offers the same API on all platforms. If your application is Mac only, you can use the Mac sp...
by lpx
Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:09 am
Topic: AVR-USB and device access in OSX
Replies: 6
Views: 10586

AVR-USB and device access in OSX

Hi, First of all let me congratulate you for this wonderfull job of creating such driver. This really gives power to the people, for free!! Thank you very much! I'm using AVR-USB to create a custom MIDI controller using a Atmel Mega 32. Since AVR-USB doesnt permit to implement the USB MIDI protocol ...