Search found 11 matches

by MaxAnarki
Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:12 pm
Forum: V-USB
Topic: how to set up interrupt vector programmatically
Replies: 5
Views: 7325

As I understand the CPU during working uses RAM. Vector table is loaded from flash to RAM isn't it ? It is convenient to me to modify the RAM only after my software is started.
by MaxAnarki
Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:42 pm

If disengage from that problem and use winavr lib's functions for writing to flash memory, how to write in C lang correct piece of code to define interrupt handler and how to correctly program vector table ?
by MaxAnarki
Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:00 pm

how to set up interrupt vector programmatically

how to set up interrupt vector programmatically ? for example, it is easy to define interrupt vector at the compile time like this, using winavr lib: ISR(INT0_vect) { } but I need select INT0_vect or INT1_vect... etc programmatically, depending on some conditions.. What is the easiest way ? Thanks a...
by MaxAnarki
Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:43 pm
Topic: problems with using external interrupt different from INT0
Replies: 28
Views: 28936

Ok, admin, please delete this topic..
by MaxAnarki
Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:00 pm

to VOBS

Dear sir I asked answer from the authors of this driver and I do not need you to learn my code. I didnt post my code here.
by MaxAnarki
Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:52 am

I use WinAvr and avr-gcc compiller.

So you are absolutly sure what the only thing what is needed to get it works - tuning the header file. And there arent any errors in the driver.. And no other fixing is needed in the driver.

OK. It IS information.
by MaxAnarki
Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:08 pm

OK, then where are that users ? Why they are silent ? Here is no one why had success in this situation. I completely sure what the driver 1.12.2007 doest work with interrupts other than INT0 because I have very simple device - only USB socket and there is an end to it. And I make tuning of the heade...
by MaxAnarki
Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:05 pm

I understand that and I think the same... But I have done all possible for me tunnings of the .h file and I write here because all of them are not helpful.. I expected what authors of the driver give me exact answer or if they are NOT SURE - study the situation and give exact answer. I do not have t...
by MaxAnarki
Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:39 am

I use the latest version - 01.12.2007. U can see what u asked in its source files.
by MaxAnarki
Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:59 pm

No way. The driver doesn't work with all interrupts other than INT0...
by MaxAnarki
Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:59 am

I already have done this and found what all is ok. BUT when I use INT7 - no. Tomorrow I will check INT1. So first of all I would ask about tunning the .h file. Please check my first two posts for errors... Especially I am unsure about #define USB_INTR_VECTOR SIG_INTERRUPT7 When I check the initializ...