Search found 10 matches

by butrus.butrus
Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:55 pm
Forum: V-USB
Topic: autocalibration with tiny45
Replies: 1
Views: 3652

autocalibration with tiny45

Hi! I've tried the autocalibration from EasyLogger (I replaced the driver with the newest one, 2008-05-13), but it doesn't work. I however switched the D- and D+ (i.e. D- is PB2 and D+ PB0) and changed the usbconfig.h accordingly (I need to catch USB suspend). In EEPROM the first byte is 0xfe after ...
by butrus.butrus
Sun May 18, 2008 5:00 pm
Topic: USB MIDI Interface
Replies: 93
Views: 457787

Re: USB MIDI Interface

Hi, I got my USB MIDI interface running. It's build upon an ATMega16, powered from USB through 2 diodes (3.5 volts). I have potentiometers (AVCC/AGND) connected to the analog inputs (PORTA) which are converted to a range from 0x00..0x7F to create up to eight midi controls (CC). On my STK500 I've al...
by butrus.butrus
Mon May 05, 2008 12:39 pm
Topic: How to send a report more than 255 bytes?
Replies: 3
Views: 5350

christian wrote:I've reworked some of the driver code and while doing this made the size of usbMsgLen a configuration option.

If you want a developer snapshot of this version, please let me know by e-mail (support system for avr-usb). The new version supports several kB of transfer size.

Wow, thanks! :)
by butrus.butrus
Sat May 03, 2008 5:11 pm
Topic: avrdoper UDEV rules
Views: 4087

Re: avrdoper UDEV rules

can someone please post udev rules for the avrdoper. The device is always owned by root and mode is 600 on my system. i dont know howto address the avrdoper in the udev rules. best regards Lucas Hi, this is my rule, I put those users who can use AVR-doper (and other peripherals) into the "io&q...
by butrus.butrus
Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:12 pm
Topic: sublicensing USB ID's
Views: 6415

If you have control over the manufacturer string's domain, you are responsible for it. If you allow others to use it, that's your (potential) problem, and that of those people who use it. ok, thanks! It might still be a good idea to get your own Product ID in this case because you don't have to wor...
by butrus.butrus
Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:59 am
Topic: sublicensing USB ID's
Views: 6415

sublicensing USB ID's

Hi! I would like ask if it is possible to sublicense the USB ID's? I use the provided VID/PID's according to the "USB-License.txt" file, i.e. I set my own string identifiers as required, but: I want to define a PROTOCOL, that other people could reuse. It would be nice, If I could let the p...
by butrus.butrus
Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:02 am
Topic: Mega324P and AVR-USB
Replies: 14
Views: 15854

Hi! Is you MCU running at 5V or 3.3V? If 5V are you using proper zener diodes? Did you try with another computer?
by butrus.butrus
Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:41 pm
Topic: Wozu 14-polige Fassung auf AVR-Doper?
Views: 4318

Re: Wozu 14-polige Fassung auf AVR-Doper?

Hallo Ich wollte mal fragen, wozu die 14-polige Fassung auf der Platine vom AVR-Doper da ist. Meines Wissens gibt es keine AVR´s mit 14-poligen Gehäusen, oder liege ich da falsch? MfG Paul What about ATtiny24/44/84? See http://www.atmel.com/dyn/resources/prod_documents/doc8006.pdf
by butrus.butrus
Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:59 pm
Topic: Interrupts
Replies: 5
Views: 8445

Please also note that you need the most recent version (2007-08-07) of AVR-USB. Older versions had the interrupt vector hardcoded in the assembler modules. Is that the one, that comes with the latest AVR-Dopper? BTW, wouldn't it be possible to have releases just for AVR-USB (or even better to use S...
by butrus.butrus
Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:12 pm
Topic: AVR-Dopper in HVSP propably cannot work for t11/t12/13!
Views: 5738

AVR-Dopper in HVSP propably cannot work for t11/t12/13!

Hi! I tried to look and compare the datasheets for HVSP and I found, that the HVSP algorithm differs for ATtiny45(etc) and ATtiny11/12 and for ATtiny13! It seems, that in order to get the device's singature into the latch one must pulse at least 6x (t13) or 4x (t11/t12) the SCI clock before bringing...