Search found 5 matches

by watz
Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:22 am
Forum: V-USB
Topic: Somewhat desperat for a "hello world" from uC to h
Replies: 2
Views: 6907

Re: Somewhat desperat for a "hello world" from uC

If you need help on the software part (uC and/or host) I could fiddle together some C example for you from the little project I am currently working on. I have successfully build my own avrusb device using usb control messages together with libusb to exchange data with the host. It is actually quite...
by watz
Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:21 pm
Topic: Device resetting without USB Master....1M resistor needed?
Replies: 1
Views: 5910

Re: Device resetting without USB Master....1M resistor neede

...doohhh...it works now The problem wasn't the missing 1M resistor and the watchdog but the parallel port ISP that was still attached. Once the computer was turned off it was randomly resetting the avr Without the isp, everything works like expected. As soon as I shut down the PC it runs and displa...
by watz
Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:24 pm
Topic: Device resetting without USB Master....1M resistor needed?
Views: 5910

Device resetting without USB Master....1M resistor needed?

Hi, I have almost finished my device based on avrusb. I'm very pleased with its performance. The device is actually an atmega8 interfacing a VFD display that is controllable by a PC via USB. When the pc is shut down, the device should be able to continue to run on its own and simply display a clock....
by watz
Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:56 pm
Topic: Information on timings...
Views: 5746

Re: Information on timings...

Well RTFM I found more info in the usb header file. Thanks anyway !
by watz
Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:09 pm
Topic: Information on timings...
Views: 5746

Information on timings...

Hi, I have successfully set up my own USB device using an atmega8 and the latest avr-usb code. Only the 5V on the data lines made me some trouble, as the device would not work on 50% of the PCs I tried it on. Exchanging data with a Win32 user mode app using libusb works like a charm. As I plan to ad...