Search found 10 matches

by rinku
Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:43 am
Forum: V-USB
Topic: Is there any example project using endpoint 1 & 3 both?
Replies: 1
Views: 2201

Is there any example project using endpoint 1 & 3 both?

Hi, I am trying to use two interface with two Interrupt In Endpoints, but some how, the device becomes slow and some times hangs. I have configured the following things to use endpoint 3: #define USB_CFG_HAVE_INTRIN_ENDPOINT 1 /* Define this to 1 if you want to compile a version with two endpoints: ...
by rinku
Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:08 am
Topic: Problem: Tiny45 USB device not recognized when PC is restart
Replies: 2
Views: 2728

Re: Problem: Tiny45 USB device not recognized when PC is restart

Thanks for reply.. I did not make any change to the EasyLogger project, though I tried to solve the problem with the latest V-USB, but it doesn't help. The device did enumerate correctly but rather stangely my notebook took much longer to start-up than usual. (possibly pure coincidence) I don't thin...
by rinku
Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:43 am
Topic: Problem: Tiny45 USB device not recognized when PC is restart
Replies: 2
Views: 2728

Problem: Tiny45 USB device not recognized when PC is restart

Hi, I was trying the Easy Logger project to understand the internal RC oscillator calibration of ATtiny45. The device worked well until I restarted my PC (running on windows xp) with the device connected, then I get the message "USB device not recognized", i.e. the device fails to enumerat...
by rinku
Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:53 am
Topic: atmega88p
Replies: 7
Views: 6386

Re: atmega88p

There are two more thing to check: 1. have you used an external 12 MHz crystal resonator on PB6 & PB7? 2. If you are using windows, have you tried to uninstall the "unknown device" and re-install it (by searching for new hardware) from the Device manager? The hid-mouse compiled project...
by rinku
Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:57 am

Have you tried some example like "hid-mouse" given in the folder "V-USB/examples" ? Have you checked your F_CPU configuration and corresponding Fuse bits? What development platform are you using? It should be no problem to use V-USB with ATmega88, I am using it for various purpos...
by rinku
Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:33 am

still struggling with this issue. I have uploaded my schematic to m I think it's correct. Its correct! I have changed the following settings in usbconfig.h (using the usbasp firmware) #define USB_CFG_IOPORTNAME D /* This is the port where the USB bus is connected. When you configure it to * "B...
by rinku
Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:30 am
Topic: joystick with mouse? [ resolved ]
Views: 6861

Re: joystick with mouse?

Not finding any examples out there, and the common example on the net is missing the keyboard_mouse file. Seems I'm not the first person to realize that. but was wondering if I'm heading in the right direction. I need the Top-Level Collection method as far as I can tell. Is it just a mater of combi...
by rinku
Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:53 am
Topic: How to implement two interface (composite device)?
Replies: 10
Views: 8882

Re: How to implement two interface (composite device)?

Grendel, Thanks again! I think now I get the Idea of IdleRate!, as far as I understood, the host sends the SET_IDLE request to notify the device that it can report "The key is still pressed" repetitively after some time delay for each report, which will effectively reduce unnecessary trans...
by rinku
Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:38 am

Re: How to implement two interface (composite device)?

The idle rate is fairly well documented in HID 1.11, chap. 7.2.4. In general your device should only send a report if values change (eg. key pressed or released) or if idle_rate * 4ms elapsed (ie. resend last report. Applies only if idle_rate is not infiniy.) Sending a report resets the idle timer....
by rinku
Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:13 am

How to implement two interface (composite device)?

Hi, I am trying to implement two different interface in a single device, Not using ReportID, i.e. there should be two different interface descriptor each containing HID and endpoint descriptor, each HID descriptor has its Report descriptor(say one for keyboard with boot capabilities and the other is...