Search found 5 matches

by Kasia
Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:49 am
Forum: V-USB
Topic: no compiling usbtool
Replies: 0
Views: 5123

no compiling usbtool

Hi ... I am trying compile usbtool.c from m /examples/usbtool and receives message : kasia@wind ~ $ make -f Makefile.windows opendevice.c: In function 'usbOpenDevice': opendevice.c:123:5: warning: implicit declaration of function 'usb_find_busses' [-Wimplicit-function-declaration] opendevice.c:124:5...
by Kasia
Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:31 am
Topic: fixed hid descriptor in RAM
Replies: 5
Views: 5955

Re: fixed hid descriptor in RAM

Thank you, I read further about HID and modified the V-USB library and launched a single chip HID two devices: one type Keyboard (m), the second type of USAGE 1 Aplication (from hid-date, vusb-20121206.zip, m). HID descriptor in flash, no RAM. Device selection is made the switch before starting the ...
by Kasia
Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:02 pm

ulao wrote:Do you mean PROGMEM ?

PROGMEM means that the plate is located in the non-volatile memory (flash memory). And it can not be changed during program execution. Or just I can not. Few even know how ... :roll:

Regards
by Kasia
Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:56 pm

Thank you. I read about it. I used to follow the guidelines, but without success. Now I could see that things are not done well. Try again. Forum V-USB searched carefully. I was thinking about other examples, can anyone else tried this technique. It's easier to understand the subject, seeing a few e...
by Kasia
Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:28 am

fixed hid descriptor in RAM

Hi ... I learn to use v-usb. I train with the system of 1-key-keyboard ( http://www.obdev.at/products/vusb/prjdetail.php?pid=64 ). I built and ran the system, compile a program in WinAVR. All working ok. I work to understand the HID descriptor and develop software for their simple needs. I was looki...