Search found 9 matches

by bla
Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:59 pm
Forum: V-USB
Topic: Lost Timer1 overflow interrupts
Replies: 2
Views: 2924

Re: Lost Timer1 overflow interrupts

What is the longest amount of cycles V-USB disables the interrupts (for example because of running another interrupt on its own)?
Are the functions usbFunctionSetup, usbFunctionRead and/or usbFunctionWrite called from interrupts? I'm doing a lot of stuff in those functions...
by bla
Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:44 pm
Topic: Lost Timer1 overflow interrupts
Replies: 2
Views: 2924

Lost Timer1 overflow interrupts

In a project, Timer1 runs with 50 kHz (I cannot go lower for hardware reasons). The timer is used for PWM purposes and (via the overflow interrupts) also for a real time clock. I cannot use another timer for this clock. The real time clock works perfectly when USB is disconnected. If USB data is bei...
by bla
Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:28 pm
Topic: V-USB for 25 MHz
Replies: 5
Views: 4703

Re: V-USB for 25 MHz

Hi, I know what you meant. It might work, but I don't want to just bloat the code. I'm unsure all the interrupt stuff I do would still be compatible. I'm looking for a clean solution.
The other thing... people of course wouldn't be forced to use it if they don't want to...
by bla
Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:40 pm

Hi, thanks. I don't plan on achieving higher transfer speeds. I just want to make sure USB works as it does with 20 MHz and I want to be able to make use of the extra speed %s in the rest of the project. The poor µC has to do a lot of stuff. I figure that it would also be possible to disable interru...
by bla
Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:15 am

uhm, over 200 views and no answer?
by bla
Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:22 pm

V-USB for 25 MHz

Hi,

would V-USB work with an ATMega overclocked to 25 MHz? What changes would be necessary?
by bla
Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:42 pm
Topic: Transfer idea needed
Views: 4710

Re: Transfer idea needed

This sounds great. :) Now I only have to find out how to use it with TJvHidDeviceController..... hmmm...
by bla
Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:14 am

Re: Transfer idea needed

But if I use GetFeature, no data (besides the report id) gets transferred to the µC, right?
by bla
Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:35 pm

Transfer idea needed

Hi, I'm quite unexperienced with USB/HID in general so I need some help. Using HID is mandatory. On my µC I have a table full of data. It's pretty much as big as the eeprom is. The host software (written in Delphi using a TJvHidDeviceController component) needs to be able to update each line in this...